FAMILY fun weekend break (2 nights).
For big and little soldiers !
With its working drawbridge ,arrow slits,hoardings and moat, Tennessus castle is pure magic for both parents and children.
Families (max 4) can sleep altogether in one of the huge medieval bedrooms in the 600 year old keep (for children 6-14 years).or take the hand painted XV century Lady's Suite with its big bathroom and mezzanine for up to two children
- Row around the castle
- Duel infront of thr keep ( don't forget to bring costumes!)
-,Swim in the pool
- Fish in the moat
- Play croquet, ping pong, or badminton
- Or owner........pull up the drawbridge with the owners!
- 5 o'clock arrival.
- Exploration of the chateau and gardens gardens
- Drinks in your bedroom
- Gourmet picnic hamper ( contents to be arranged with families individually) by candlelight in your bedroom or in the gardens.
- Trip back across the drawbridge before bed to see the chateau floodlit!
-Full continental breakfast in the historic vaulted Guards' Chamber
-Manipulation of the drawbridge (weather permitting)
-Lunch in Parthenay at Moopy's Bay restaurant (cost not included in the price of stay)
-Walk through medieval Parthenay
-swim ,fish or play croquet or badminton at Tennessus, or take the boat around the moat
-Dinner at La Truffade restaurant in Parthenay (cost not included in the price
-Full continental breakfast in the historic vaulted Guards Chamber
-Family photo session (don't forgret those swords helmets crowns etc!)
-departure at 11
4 people 2 nights: (Restaurant meals excluded)
390 euros (Suite Chatelaine only ).
Things to do near the castle
-Treetop assault course (30 mins)
-Boat trip through the Green Venice at Coulon (45mins)
-Festival des jeux de Parthenay (magical games festival in PArthenay for children under 18) 6 -17 Juillet 2016
-Visit of the futuristic theme park The Futuroscope (50 mins)
-Day trip to Puy du Fou historic theme park (1hr)
-Riding (10 mins)